[Kwintv] Hauppauge Win-DVBs

Stefan Preuss kwintv@mail.kde.org
15 Oct 2002 09:46:54 +0200

Am Die, 2002-10-15 um 06.01 schrieb George Staikos:
> On Monday October 14 2002 23:35, Dr. Peter Rafolt wrote:
> > Dear programmer(s),
> > is there any chance to see my Hauppauge Win-DVBs PCI with a SAA7146 from
> > Philips Semiconductors tu run under kwintv (kde 3.0)?
> > Unluckily I'm just a normal linux-loving user. The only help I could
> > provide was to translate anything into German...
> > thank you
>
>   This card should already work I think.  Try the code called "qtvision", in
> KDE CVS under kdenonbeta/kwintv3/.  Does your card work with other apps in
> Linux?  Which ones?

For me there is no Problem using this card with KWINTV 0.8.9 and VDR..
Did you tried it allready ? You need driver from www.linuxtv.org and
some application to tune your card. My preference is VDR which does much
more (EPG, recording....)
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-1.0.1.tgz

Greetings
Stefan