[Kwintv] Compiling kwintv3/qtvision from CVS

Rizsanyi Zsolt kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 03:43:09 +0200

On Wednesday 09 October 2002 00:16, Morten Brix Pedersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Stefan Hellwig <stefan@stefanhellwig.de> [2002-10-08 23:19:43]:
> > On Tuesday 08 October 2002 22:16, Thomas Eschenbacher wrote:
> > > So please remove the "-r KDE_3_0_BRANCH" from the "CVS Information" web
> > > page.
> >
> > Done. I've changed www.kwintv.org accordingly.
>
> This line should probably be removed as well, since the file apparently
> doesn't exist:
>
> mbp:~/work/cvs/kwintv3$ cvs checkout kdenonbeta/config.h.bot
> cvsanon server: warning: kdenonbeta/config.h.bot is not (any longer)
> pertinent

And maybe it should be changed to
cvs checkout -l kdenonbeta/*

Which should check out all the files from kdenonbeta but not recursively. The
-l option (as in left) does non recursive checkout, and update.

(note: I have not tried the above command, tough the 'cvs update -l' worked
quite nice)

Regards
Zsolt