[Kwintv] kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision/plugins/video/v4l

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:35:29 -0400

On October 6, 2002 06:36, Alexandre Aufrere wrote:
> if i understand well, v4l module needs Qt3.1beta1+ to compile, because of
> these mutexes.. isn't it a bit too heavy dependency ? after all it's only a
> beta !
>
> http://www.trolltech.com/developer/changes/3.1beta1.html
>
> qtvision_v4l.cpp: In method `bool QtVisionV4L::isTuner ()':
> qtvision_v4l.cpp:131: `QMutexLocker' undeclared (first use this
> function)
> ....(many more errors like that one).

  Woops, I didn't realise that.  Ok I will fix this immediately.  I asked them
to put this class (QMutexLocker) into Qt ~2 years ago I think.  I just
noticed it there and figured it had been there for a while. :)