[Kwintv] Debian packages for kwintv3

James Greenhalgh kwintv@mail.kde.org
27 Nov 2002 13:32:45 -0500

--=-9C61EM6aguJHiiHr7oQS

Hi all,

For any debian sid users I just wanted to note that I created some
kde3.1 gcc3.2 debs for kwintv3.  If you are brave and want to give
them a try, they can be retrieved at:

http://hobbiton.opendoorsoftware.com/debian/ in the kdenonbeta
directory

Things seem to be working fine for me, aside from the rift in the
space time continuum when I put it on channel 73.

Cheers,
James

--=20
James Greenhalgh, Open Door Software Inc.
I believe in free software. Free software is a matter of the users' freedom=
=20
to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve the software.  Please=20
do not send me any proprietary attachments.

PGP key num: D858790C
Fingerprint: A253 E524 8BC4 5E86 77E4  83D3 C27D D276 D858 790C

--=-9C61EM6aguJHiiHr7oQS

--=-9C61EM6aguJHiiHr7oQS--