[Kwintv] Compile Error for current CVS

John Campbell kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:22:13 -0800

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 08:01 pm, Chris Hammond wrote:
> I assume that you two are talking about v4limage.cpp as the file to
> modify in the kdenonbeta/kwintv3/kvideoio dir?

Yes, that's the one.  It's hard to remember the full pathname.  There's o=
nly=20
one v4limage.cpp file in the project.

Just add #include <stdio.h> to the beginning of the file or move the #inc=
lude=20
<limits.h> line above the #include <linux/videodev.h>.  There are probabl=
y=20
hundreds of methods to get the job done and I'm sure George will add=20
something official soon.

When George fixes things just delete kdenonbeta/kwintv3/kvideoio/v4limage=
=2Ecpp=20
before updating from CVS and you'll be back on track.