[Kwintv] (no subject)

John Campbell kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 05:19:44 -0800

On 17 Nov 2002 21:14:30 -0500, you wrote:

>I am getting this error trying to compile the current cvs.  Any
>ideas?

I'm getting the same error.  I searched through the entire source.  I
couldn't find anywhere where V4L_DEVICE is actually defined, much less
a prototype.

Looking through the newsgroups for any clue I found that in xawtv in
July of 2000 it was:

#define V4L_DEVICE "/dev/video0"

But I don't think that's still the case.

I also found someone asking what looked to be the same question in
december of last year in regard to KWinTV.  I couldn't read the actual
question as I can't even figure out what language it was in.  What
language does the "pl." prefix for a newsgroup correspond to?

The problem probably has something to do with v4l2.  I think all
problems stem from v4l2...