[Kwintv] about qtvision

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:16:06 -0500

On Friday November 08 2002 05:52, wim delvaux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As suggested moved from Kwintv to qtvision.
>
> Some (other) remarks though
>
> 1. importing old channel list works fine (move up down are -- to my liking
> reverted but OK - but after modification is NOT saved.

    That's strange.  It should be.

> 2. when restarted application ALWAYS asks for configuration and import of
> channels.  Also does not reload 'converted' old channel list

    Yes it's a known bug.  It doesn't happen all the time though.  I'm not
quite sure why yet.

> 3. image is really jerky (actually new really viewable).  It looks like a
> digicam that taks about half the frames it should.

   Yes you're using the v4l plugin.  It's still under heavy development and it
will take some time to get it working smoothly.

> 	v4l is loaded (sucessfully) according to XFree logfile

  You should try the XVideo device at startup, instead of the V4L device.  It
should be smoother.