[kwintv] RH 7.2 and crash on startup

Jan Tait kwintv@mail.kde.org
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:45:26 +0200

I've seen this before.  I installed kwintv0.8.10 on RH7.2 and it
crashed.
When I however first installed 0.8.9 ran the thing (for each user) and
then
tried to do the 0.8.10 one again (it had better other stuff), it ran
without
problems. Can you check consistency?? I have not yet installed 0.8.11
on the
RH 7.2 box.

Regards,
Jan