[Kwintv] Suggestion: CVS snapshot(s) / New release

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:00:19 +0200

Hi!

Since I am receiving quite a lot of e-mail lately about KWinTV on KDE3 ("=
Is=20
is ported yet?", "Please port to KDE3", ...) I would like to suggest=20
putting together a new release (0.8.12) as soon as possible, it might eve=
n=20
be "just" a CVS snapshot of today's version in HEAD. This way we can say:=
=20
"Download this package to get KWinTV for KDE3." instead of "Go to CVS and=
=20
get the HEAD revision." Any opinions on this?

Regards, Stefan.
--=20
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!