Wayland plasma window management interface

Viet Dang dangvd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 21:36:25 GMT 2024

Hi Aleix,

So I have a follow-up question, if you don't mind:
Now I have bound org_kde_plasma_window_management and added an event
listener with org_kde_plasma_window_management_add_listener.
However, I don't seem to receive any event (e.g. window_with_uuid or
window).

The same with org_kde_plasma_virtual_desktop_management -- I don't seem to
receive any event (e.g. desktop_created or desktop_removed).

Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks a lot,
Viet