D29263: Position OSD a bit farther down

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 19 19:00:48 BST 2020

niccolove added a comment.

  With the smaller appearance, I'm feeling a bit like it just floats there... for no reason... it gives me the impression than there's no visual connection with anything. It's a bit like it's in a random position, maybe because it's not vertically centered. Could be fine anyway, but I was wondering if there's another place where it would better fit. Maybe top left? Can it avoid panels?