D28155: Make it possible to have a separate cursor for the tablet

Carson Black noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 30 15:44:03 BST 2020

cblack accepted this revision.
cblack added a comment.

  Works as advertised, and nothing stands out to me as needing improvement in the code, buuut I would probably wait on the review of a more experienced KWin person.

  It would probably be better from a UX perspective to render multiple cursors, one per input device, as it's jarring when the visual cursor jumps around switching between input devices. It took me a while to verify that the cursors for my tablet and my mouse were actually moving independently. Not sure that's within the scope of this patch, though.

BRANCH
  master