D28119: Drop .arclint file

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 18 09:43:56 GMT 2020

zzag created this revision.
zzag added a reviewer: KWin.
Herald added a project: KWin.
Herald added a subscriber: kwin.
zzag requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Lately, submitting patches has become very annoying because of cppcheck's
  false positive error messages. After doing some research, no reasonable
  solution have been found to this annoying problem so let's get rid of the
  .arclint file. If we've missed something during the code review, our CI
  will spot it. Although CI doesn't check spelling, we have other ways to
  detect typos, e.g. EBN.

BRANCH
  drop-arclint

AFFECTED FILES