D28021: Show status notifier when compositing was disabled after crashes

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 16 13:47:36 GMT 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  UX-wise, I wonder whether an SNI alone is the right thing to use here. In my experience many users don't actively monitor their system trays for new icons, and only notice these kinds of events when there's an actual notification. Discover for example uses both an SNI and a notification, with the SNI just being there to provide a handy link to Discover after the notification times out or closes. Maybe we should do the same thing here too.