D27975: Fix the tablet mode manager

Bhushan Shah noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 11 07:17:24 GMT 2020

bshah created this revision.
Herald added a project: KWin.
Herald added a subscriber: kwin.
bshah requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Previously we connected the hasTabletModeSwitchChanged to the
  tabletModeAvailableChanged which meant that in startup once libinput
  signaled us that we have switch, we would toggle that we now have a
  tablet mode.

  But, we were connecting this to wrong signal, as a result tablet mode
  would become available, but actual tablet switch inputspy was never
  getting registered, so tablet mode events were silently ignored.

TEST PLAN
  tested on Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop where tablet mode switch
  is available

BRANCH
  bshah/fix-tablet-mode

AFFECTED FILES