D27779: Make support for move/resize operations opt-in

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 2 11:59:28 GMT 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > Given that interactive move/resize operations do not apply to popups,

  Then it can just implement them and returns false?

  I don't understand why it needs a default implementation.

INLINE COMMENTS

> abstract_client.cpp:3273
>
> +/**
> + * Returns whether the window is resizable or has a fixed size.

Why are we moving API docs about?

Typical KDE tradition is to keep them in the headers. As that's what you view when you're using another class, which is when you want the docs.