D26172: Add wp_viewporter support

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 2 14:39:00 GMT 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  I don't see how the deleted things can work without glitching. I'm sure we'll end up needing to cache the sourceRect.

  Maybe Vlad can comment, effects are his area. In general +1.

  > Don't know a relevant effect working on QPainter backend.

  Right now there don't seem to be any. The raster based effects are pretty limited.
  Though if any do (or if any 3rd party effect does) we'll crash when we call surface()->