D27163: Make support for the minimized state optional

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 5 09:11:27 GMT 2020

zzag created this revision.
zzag added a reviewer: KWin.
Herald added a project: KWin.
Herald added a subscriber: kwin.
zzag requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In long term, we want to split XdgShellClient into several classes. One
  class for xdg-toplevel clients, and the other one for xdg-popup clients.

  xdg-popup clients are much simpler than xdg-toplevel clients, they can't
  be maximized or shown in full screen mode, they can't be interactively
  moved on the screen, and so on. In the end, we will have to plumb many
  pure virtual methods, which looks a bit ugly.

  This change makes support for the minimized state in AbstractClient
  optional so we don't have to add those no-op methods and keep code more
  or less "clean."

TEST PLAN
  Compiles.

AFFECTED FILES