D29270: Fix broken localization of kcmkwinrules

Victor Ryzhykh noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 30 02:28:10 BST 2020

victorr added a comment.

  In D29270#659983 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29270#659983>, @victorr wrote:

  > If you rename it to “kcm_kwinrules” with the attached patch, then the translation works.
  >  Now my packages are going to check.
  >  F8271628: source-fix.patch <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8271628>

  Yes, renaming to “kcm_kwinrules” corrects the display of the translation.

  F8271655: Screenshot_20200429_223110.jpeg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8271655>

  In D29270#659987 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29270#659987>, @victorr wrote:

  > In D29270#659983 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29270#659983>, @victorr wrote:
  >
  > > If you rename it to “kcm_kwinrules” with the attached patch, then the translation works.
  > >  Now my packages are going to check.
  > >  F8271628: source-fix.patch <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8271628>
  >

  > Yes, renaming to “kcm_kwinrules” corrects the display of the translation.
  >
  > F8271655: Screenshot_20200429_223110.jpeg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8271655>

  No, not everywhere translation works.
  It took one more patch to the previous one.
  F8272366: kwin-fix.patch <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8272366>
  Before

  F8272368: Before.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8272368>

  After