D28152: KWinRules KCM Redesign

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 22 12:06:54 BST 2020

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  If you haven't done so already, I would suggest attaching QAbstractItemModelTester to rulesModel and move stuff about. It's really good at finding technical quirks.

  But in general +++ I couldn't find any real technical problems \o/

  I say we try and merge it early so we can get some wider testing.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rulesmodel.cpp:705
> +    QList<OptionsModel::Data> modelData;
> +    for (int desktopId = 1; desktopId <= KWindowSystem::numberOfDesktops(); ++desktopId) {
> +        modelData << OptionsModel::Data{

This won't work on wayland, we will want to copy whatever we do in the virtual desktop KCM.

I think this is not regression, as the current code does the same.
At which point I'm happy to merge now and revist it later.

BRANCH
  wip/overlay