D25427: [Wayland] Allow to take full resolution screenshot when scaling is used

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 16 16:41:30 BST 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Can you make sure your testing done from spectacle includes:

  - rectangular region
  - whole screen
  - window under cursor

  We could also consider tackling this piecemeal and only changing the one screen case for now. I'd still like the testing above done, as I  think this patch could break spectacle's region selector.

  ----

  > Returning a list of images perhaps instead of all of them assembled

  It's a bit tricky as we take file descriptors in with the calling request.
  So that would need to be taking N descriptors in, but I think that could work nicely.