D28781: Add 'Activate clicked window' toggle in Desktop Grid effect

Konstantinos Smanis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 14 18:03:57 BST 2020

ksmanis added a comment.

  I agree for the most part, with some considerations. Indeed, the "Present Windows" toggle does not make much sense coupled with the "Switch desktop only" setting, since the point of the "Present Windows" effect is to actually select one. Nevertheless, users that currently have the "Present Windows" setting turned off, will be surprised when they are suddenly greeted with the Present Windows effect upon upgrading. Perhaps the "Present Windows" toggle could be a substate of "Switch desktop and activate window" setting, but that's the extent of my personal opinion as a user, the rest is a UX choice I guess.