D28617: Remove QSessionManager usage

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 9 13:51:30 BST 2020

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in sm.cpp:357
> Care to elaborate? what do you have in mind here?
>
> Feels like it could end up being one of these TODO that stay forever

Ack, I rarely see a TODO and act upon it in any meaningful way.

IMHO it's not a problem as-is. One is a request for kwin to perform an action, the other is a property of the state the whole session should be in.

It allows us to be more explicit that we're shutting down or whatever which could outlive session management operations and to separate ksmserver specific code further.

BRANCH
  broulik/no_ksmserver