D25427: [Wayland] Allow to take full resolution screenshot when scaling is used

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 6 16:51:57 BST 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  > Mm not sure,

  Let's decide this before we spend more time writing and reviewing more code.

  > this is supposed to get used by spectacle that will use this output to fill the screens for its QuickEditor, scaling it up for lower density screen will mess this up.

  I don't understand. Does spectacle map back to the original geometry? How does it resolve the problem of windows being cut in half and basically unusable.

  Note also that this method is exposed to xdg-desktop-portal so potentially any app.