D25558: Use Transform enum internally

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 27 20:52:15 GMT 2019

zzag added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> romangg wrote in abstract_wayland_output.cpp:154
> Forgot to add it. Does it really make a difference in C++ though? To my knowledge it doesn't.

Yes, it does make a difference. Using `static` will result in symbols local to the translation unit. Using `inline` will result in weak symbols. The second thing is that `inline` just gives a hint to inline the function. The compiler may ignore that hint, but it can also inline functions that are not marked with the inline keyword. So, making functions inline in this case is kind of pointless.