D23881: Possible solution for scheduling repaints on NVIDIA

Fredrik Höglund noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 26 00:42:06 GMT 2019

fredrik updated this revision to Diff 70325.
fredrik added a comment.

  Rebase on master.

  This also removes some code that depended on another uncommitted patch, and fixes an issue I noticed while rebasing; we need to wait until after the swap before we query the buffer age. Note that this update does not address the issue with robustness and share contexts that David pointed out.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23881?vs=66636&id=70325

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/platforms/x11/standalone/glxbackend.cpp
  plugins/platforms/x11/standalone/glxbackend.h