D25146: try to enforce borders settings from KWin

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 4 18:41:30 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Hmm, is there a way to just fix the calculation bug with Tiny borders without exchanging one broken case for another?

  Also, I find myself wondering why we even need a Tiny borders setting. People who want borders will pick a theme and use its default value (generally "Normal) or override the setting to be Normal. People who don't like borders will use a theme the defaults to No Borders (Like Breeze) or override the setting to be No Borders People who have accessibility concerns will make them larger than Normal. But what's the user story/use case for the person who forces the borders to be Tiny?