D21462: [aurorae] Allow themes to specify resize only borders

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 27 09:38:08 BST 2019

zzag added a comment.

  Hmm, I've given this revision another thought and now I'm not sure whether maximizedExtendedBorders makes sense. Initial reasoning was to allow resizing maximized clients with no borders, but this feature is useless if you have only one monitor because resize extents will be off screen.

  Any thoughts?