D22255: Fix maximize Apply Now rule

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 8 09:58:31 BST 2019

zzag updated this revision to Diff 61315.
zzag added a comment.

  Argh, it's sort of embarassing but I forgot to include one vital change
  in ShellClient::changeMaximize.

  We need to move the guard from AbstractClient::maximize to ShellClient::
  changeMaximize, otherwise test suite will be red-ish.

  Client::changeMaximize already contains that guard.

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22255?vs=61107&id=61315

BRANCH
  foo