D22225: Partly remove Compositor restart functionality

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 4 13:40:43 BST 2019

romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> zzag wrote in composite.cpp:597
> Do you know why setup is delayed?

No, 1c2ba6ea17bd <https://phabricator.kde.org/R108:1c2ba6ea17bd5cfcb7feeb2551dfd4e0e5998138> adds it 10 years ago without more info. Nowadays restart() was either called on a different timer. so it should not have any influence or on `Scene::resetCompositing`. Didn't test if it has some sort of impact there, but I would just assume that it doesn't since in the reinitialize call we also do it timer-less without issues.