D22033: Remove confirmation overlay from screenshotFullscreen

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 1 10:32:36 BST 2019

graesslin resigned from this revision.
graesslin added a comment.

  The interaction is a security feature. It makes it impossible to just screenshot and leak the information. Please keep this in place. Being able to screenshot was one of the big unfixable security issues on X11. Let's please not remove this. Also having a screenshot api which does not enforce user interaction provides a poor man screencast API. The explicit user interaction makes it impossible that someone tries to screencast through this way.

  Overall this was very much intended and not a bug or something like that.

  As I'm currently not active I won't veto nor ack this change. I strongly recommend to not change it without addressing the security aspects in some other way.