D25663: Initial support for tablets on Wayland

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 10 17:09:27 GMT 2019

romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> zzag wrote in input.h:233
> Only in a few places... but I'd like to point out that putting the opening brace and the method prototype on the same line goes against the coding style.

I haven't seen these places. I always see in KWin code opening brackets on same line in this case. So I would prefer to be consistent in deviating from coding style here. Note also that getters `keyboard()`, `pointers()`,... directly above this new getter have opening brackets on the same line.

In the end best would be to always have member function definitions in the cpp file. But for small getters it's really a hassle...