D25834: [effects/startupfeedback] Port to KConfigWatcher

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 10 09:28:52 GMT 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
Herald added a project: KWin.
Herald added a subscriber: kwin.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  startupfeedback is a special case, rather than loading our own config we
  load settings from klaunchrc.

  In order to reload this means leaking kwin specific calls into the
  launch feedback KCM. Using the new KConfigWatcher syntax, we can use a
  generic solution for all this code.

TEST PLAN
  Changed the value in KCM
  Opened dolphin
  cursor did the right thing

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  effects/startupfeedback/startupfeedback.cpp
  effects/startupfeedback/startupfeedback.h