D23591: [platforms/drm] Disable orientation sensor for now

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 31 12:00:50 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  In D23591#522870 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23591#522870>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > -1 to disable something without knowing the reason to not work.

  Sure, but my assumption is that the orientation needs to be fully redone and I don't want me or other devs spend development time on fixing bugs in something going away anyway. See T11475 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T11475> for my plan how I imagine a redesigned orientation sensor (should add the task link to the code comment in this diff). And because on the other side the orientation sensor is barely functional at all at the moment from the feedback I got I prefer to just disable it for now and remove it later.

BRANCH
  disableOrientationSensorOnDrm