D23331: [Aurorea] Remove effective triple buffering

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 21 22:40:07 BST 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: KWin.
Herald added a project: KWin.
Herald added a subscriber: kwin.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  KWin blits contents into a QImage raster buffer. Because of this we
  don't need our underlying GL surface to be double buffered as it
  effectively makes the whole thing tripple buffered.

TEST PLAN
  Ran Aurorae, looked the same, should save some memory

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/kdecorations/aurorae/src/aurorae.cpp