D23086: Be consistent about touch point id type: Qt uses qint32

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 11 15:27:35 BST 2019

romangg added a comment.

  In D23086#510331 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23086#510331>, @gladhorn wrote:

  >  I though these were Qt touch points, interesting. In any case, I hope this is more complete than just casting in 16e904592ae4fe0a04ef61d42c9a114c62997c8e <https://phabricator.kde.org/R108:16e904592ae4fe0a04ef61d42c9a114c62997c8e>.
  >  What is the best way to test these? I'll run my desktop with the change. I don't use the touch screen that often though.

  Yea, they come from libinput and should only be relevant in Wayland session. Not sure about the effects stuff though. To test simply try touch input in Wayland session on client content and window decorations (tapping, dragging windows). If everything works as expected there should be no problem. I mean on the other side you can spot pretty easily in the reverted patch what the issue was there: `m_touchId` is sometimes -1 but gets casted to uint in the comparison.