D23067: Clean up usage of m_client

Frederik Gladhorn noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 10 12:25:20 BST 2019

gladhorn added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> romangg wrote in useractions.cpp:137
> If we assert client in the beginning then cl must be non-null, right? Would make all the below checks on m_client superfluous as well though.

Asserts are not active in release mode. I was very conservative, but I assume all of this is single-threaded? In that case I would indeed assume that m_client is not nullptr.
On the other hand, I'd like to have my window manager crash in debug mode because of invalid assumptions and let it keep running in release builds.