D22909: [kcmkwin/kwinscreenedges] Improve the look of the Screen Edges and Touch Screen KCM UI

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 4 18:32:40 BST 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I would reverse the labels and text box text for the top two items so it's like this:

    Maximize: [x] Windows dragged to top edge
    Tile:     [x] Windows dragged to left or right edge

  This feels more natural to me because it's written like a sentence ( at least in English) and also allows the UI to easily accommodate more maximize and tile actions in the future.