Blog post about KTechLab, to be submitted to KDE blog aggregator; please review

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 19:35:46 UTC 2017

Yes, it's like a news item. The link should be permanent.

When talking with people from KDE, they suggested to make some publicity
for KTechLab. It took a while to write this blog post.

About building the Qt4 version: if you feel like debugging it, please send
an email to the mailing list with details about what you are trying and
what is happening and on which distribution. Then I will try to help you
with it.

Have fun

 Zoltan