[Ktechlab-devel] Latest update on github: adding components to circuits should work correctly

Claus Andersen sanguinius_666 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 08:24:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

Simple circuit works well. Both DC and AC (resistors, caps, push-to-make button, LEDs, var.resistor

-LEDs work here (colors) although the color-picker is really tiny.
-'Scope works well, but doesn't clear 'lines' from other circuits when they are closed. (Y-axis scale would be nice)
-'dragging too fast' doesn't crash the program here
-The program uses 100% of cpu all the time.
-I think the 'scope just keeps filling data points into RAM, because RAM usage climbs steadily until the virtual machine crashes (same as the kde3 version)
-The orientation icons are broken; the graphics are scrambled, but reorienting components works.
-There are some other gfx glitches, but that might be because I run it in a virtual machine - didn't have them on the previous builds though.

I ran most of the examples and all seem to work as intended.

Nice work, it almost up to date with the kde3 version :)

I'll see if I can test a little more, later.

Screenshot of simple test:
http://i.imgur.com/NZMJeZk.png

Keep up the good work :)

Regards,