[Ktechlab-devel] 8051 Support

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Sat Nov 29 08:21:00 UTC 2014

Ktechlab is 99.9% dead. =(

8051/2 support does sound interesting. If you really want to do it, take
a look at how the RAM and the JK flip flops are done. I am not much of a
microcontroller guy myself so maybe the PIC code could be usable too, I
dunno.

It also depends on whether you want to shunt code over to an emulator or
whether you want to actually simulate the device...

--
IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.