[Ktechlab-devel] Imported svn repository into git, available on github

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 20:34:14 UTC 2012

 Hi,

I have cloned the svn repository of ktechlab from sourceforge and
pushed it to github.
This way the 0.3.6 series can be maintained a little more until the
0.4 release is done.

Is everybody OK with copying the old source tree in a new git
repository in ktechlab organization?
Comments, remarks and feedback in general is welcome.

In my opinion it doesn't make sense to copy the code from SVN into the
currently used ktechlab repository, and have 2 independent trees.
Instead, I prefer to have that codebase in a separate repository.

The imported code is available here:

https://github.com/zoltanp/ktechlab-0.3

Later this  this repository can be cloned into the ktechlab organization.

The original SVN can be browsed here:

http://ktechlab.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ktechlab/

If no issues appear, I will clone the repository from my user in
github to the organization ktechlab
on Thursday. If possible, please let me know if any changes should be
made to this repository before cloning it.

Best regards,

 Zoltan