[Ktechlab-devel] updated readme for source tree

Slavko slavino at slavino.sk
Sat Nov 19 15:08:30 UTC 2011

Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 19 Nov 2011 15:31:44 +0100 Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de>
napísal:

> argh. It seems, I didn’t have Eigen2 installed, so i missed this one.

I am not sure, if next will be proper in english, but i'll try it:

i am trying, you are fixing and now is ktechlab better! ;-)

> Should be fixed now. I hope this is everything ;)

the make was success now :-)

i simply tried run it, but without installation yet (while i am
apprehensive if unistallation proces will remove all things) and it seems
to be able to run. But i will try to make debian package latter, which will
take care about uninstall proces and then i will try it in more depth. I
can report the achievement here.

Another OT thing: what about PO files? Are they updated in git? Is
already time for translation? I translated the (sk.po file) 3.7 version
and i want to continue with it, while i am using ktechlab in our school.

thanks and regards

--
s pozdravom

Slavko