[Ktechlab-devel] News about the simulator since the last update

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Sat May 7 22:08:16 UTC 2011

Zoltan Padrah wrote:

> It seems that the diode is broken. It shows very strange values. I
> guess I will try to compare it to the last versions that worked...

Yeah, that's been problematic for a long time. I strongly suggest you
beg/borrow/steal/even buy a copy of "Circuit Simulation" by Farid N. Najm.

The simulator in ktechlab tries to be a quick hackjob to work on a
Pentium 2. If you want a simulator that actually works, and computes
currents correctly, then you need to study the book. =\

But right now our priority is getting running on QT4.

At this point I vote that we declare kdevplatform a lost cause because
it is about as stable as a free neutron (which has an 18 minute half-life).

Are there other document/project management frameworks that are more
stable?

--
IMPEACH OBAMA NOW.
Presidents cannot be allowed to start wars.