[Ktechlab-devel] Better information on sourceforge about the project

Drew Noakes drewnoakes at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 10 11:13:35 UTC 2011

That's a great change.  It should help search index ranking too by combining inlinks to all of those URLs into a single search target.

The SF header section takes up too much vertical height on my display, for my tastes.  If you're able to include this CSS on all pages somehow, it should fix it.

#sf_header {
  background: #DDD;
  padding: 5px;
}
#sf_logo {
  display: inline-block;
  zoom: 1;
  *display: inline;
  height: 20px;
  width: 140px;
  vertical-align: middle;
}
#hl {
  display: inline-block;
  zoom: 1;
  *display: inline;
  vertical-align: middle;
}
#hl a {
  display: inline-block;
  zoom: 1;
  *display: inline;
  margin-left: 20px;
}

The section around 'inline-block' looks weird, but it's a hack to get support on IE7.

If you're able to include this in each page, it'll have to appear after this line in the page header:

<linkrel="stylesheet"type="text/css"href="http://static.sourceforge.net/css/develop/hosted.php?secure=0&1306493484"media="all"/>

Cheers,

Drew.