[Ktechlab-devel] Project components dependencies

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 19:42:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 14:36:10 +0100, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:

> hey,
>

> Did you run kbuildsycoca4 after make install? This is needed for the
> KPluginLoader to recognise the installed desktop file to know about the
> plugins you installed. You also need to set the environment variables to
> also
> contain your local ktechlab installation (this is needed for
> kbuildsycoca4 to
> find  the desktop file and stuff like that) I described that in the wiki:
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ktechlab/index.php?title=Compiling_the_source
> Just scroll to the bottom of the page..

  Okay, now I have the ktechlab plugins in that list. Still, after
activating them, I can't open or create new circuit. What should be done
to see something?

> If this doesn't help, run kdebugdialog and select debug from
> KPluginLoader and
> kdevplatform (shell). After that you should be able to see the problem
> in the
> output in a terminal.

  If course I have only the kde3 version installed. But as I've read on the
web, it just edits ~/.kde4/share/config/kdebugrc . So a "full debug"
version of that file should be enough.