[Ktechlab-devel] ZOLTAN!!!!!!!

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Sep 30 02:37:05 UTC 2009

santiago gonzalez wrote:
> I'm compiling your last commit and have this error:

> ecclockinput.cpp: In constructor
> 'ECClockInput::ECClockInput(ICNDocument*, bool, const char*)':
> ecclockinput.cpp:54: error: 'stepCallback' is not a member of 'ECClockInput'
> ecclockinput.cpp: At global scope:
> ecclockinput.cpp:103: error: no 'void ECClockInput::stepCallback()'
> member function declared in class 'ECClockInput'
>
> "void ECClockInput::stepCallback()" is missing... i don't know if it
> should be there or not.. i just copy-paste from the previous revision

Sorry, I got too over eager with removing that function call. While it
is never called, it is still used, I'm not sure whether that usage is
still important... I'll have to take a closer look at the class later...

> also this error:
>
> canvastip.cpp: In member function ‘void CanvasTip::displayVI(ECNode*,
> const QPoint&)’:
> canvastip.cpp:50: error: ‘class Pin’ no tiene un miembro llamado
> ‘current’ (‘class Pin’ has not a member named ‘current’)

> I just comented out the line refered to pin->voltage() and pin->current()

> Appart of this all compiled ok.

Thanks for the catch, I just posted my version of CanvasTip. My previous
batch of changes removed the concept of current from Pin, it must now be
calculated from wires. (conceptually, the current at a point is always
zero because according to Kurchev, the current flowing in = the current
flowing out.)

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.