[Ktechlab-devel] parallel and serial ports.

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 09:55:56 UTC 2009

The code works well for me, but there are still some bugs:

-when a parallel port is in the circuit if i try to open the "configure
ktechlab" window , ktl freezes... no error messages in the terminal... just
freezes.

-If i try to add a new p-port to the circuit it freezes too.

If you are not hurry to have the code i (or anyone) can try to find the
errors.