[Ktechlab-devel] A random thought that made me smile (and another point in favour of GUI separation)

Axel Jaeger Axel.Jaeger at basyskom.de
Sun Nov 15 17:32:22 UTC 2009

Two things from me:
1) Regarding the canvas replacement: Maybe I missed something but why should
QGraphicsView not be suitable for the project? Implementing an own canvas on top
of opengl or whatever is clearly not the main goal of the project and should be
forwarded to some library

2) Regarding other software:
Today a friend of mine pointed me to this software:
http://fritzing.org/
It is a circuit design programm that has besides PCB and schematic view also a
breadboard view. It is based on Qt4 and looks nice. They also have a working
canvas.

Best regards

Axel

---
Axel Jäger
Developer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736
axel.jaeger at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de