[Ktechlab-devel] svn help!

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed May 13 01:59:10 UTC 2009

I looked up the way to pull old versions from SVN and I reverted some
files, fixed a few bugs and now need to re-publish the version, but
since I'm locked to an older version now, SVN won't let me commit! =(

ARGH!!!

It could be my 6 year old machine (or my newly updated version of SVN),
but the SVN server seems to be slow tonight... So it could either be a
bad update from Gentoo headquarters or some SVN ninjitsu that I need to
master. =\

These changes are really desperately needed or else the SVN version will
be useless. =(

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.